Sunday, May 19, 2024
No menu items!

Grievance Redressal

Any person residing in India can register a complaint related to the content of the website within a legal period of limitation form that date of publication of the content The grievance can be addressed to our grievance officer. Name : Balu Vitthal Jadhav Address :  Jambharun, Tandha Post, Lohgown ta.dist Hingoli. Email Please fill out all the details of the grievance redressal form any section left or anonymous or fake submissions will not be accepted.

AdvertismentGoogle search engineGoogle search engine

आप चूक गए होंगे

Stay Connected

- Advertisement -

सबसे लोकप्रिय

- Advertisement -


Recent Comments