New Delhi: 10 July :- Now WhatSepap has launched against the Fake News against the violence due to rumors. The messaging app has appealed to people in advertisements in the newspapers that no message should be raised without any consideration so that anyone can be in trouble. After several deaths due to rumors of child theft, when the government showed strictness on WhatsApp, then Wasatsapp said that steps will be taken to reinforce such messages soon.
It is not yet known what technically Whatsapp is going to make, but what has been said by WhatsApp is that by this week, he is bringing a new feature which will tell you which message has been forwarded. At the same time, Whatsapp has given an advertisement in the newspapers in which people have been given some advice.
This advertisement says that we can solve the problem of wrong information together.
Question the facts of information that harasses you.
* Check for information that is difficult to believe.
* Avoid messages that look a bit different, including language mistakes.
Look carefully at the photos sent in the message, photos can be tampered with.
* Check the link sent in the message.
* See also another site or app to know the truth of a message.
* Think carefully about sharing the message.
* If you suspect you can block a number, leave a group.
* False news is sometimes furred, avoid repeatedly sent messages.
Let us know that after the government’s warning, the new feature that WhatsApp has planned to bring, will know which messages have been forwarded. The country’s IT minister Ravi Shankar Prasad sent a notice to WhatsApp, in response to which, Whatsapp promised to bring a new feature soon.