News Express24

site logo
Breaking News

Thailand Operation : All 13 people out of the cave, completed rescue

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on whatsapp
WhatsApp

10 July :- In the cave of Thailand, 12 children and one of their coaches have been taken away from the past 18 days. The campaign was launched at the war-level to remove the children trapped in the flooded cave of northern Thailand.

Two more children were taken out till Tuesday afternoon, after the evening, all the stranded people were also taken out. Earlier, rescue workers had successfully managed to evacuate four more children on Monday. With this, the rescue operation was completed. However one rescue worker died during this campaign.

On June 23, 12 children and their football coach were trapped in the cave. Despite the heavy rain during the rescue operation, there was no change in the level of water inside the cave, so the operation continued. 19 divers were sent in to remove the stranded people.

According to the local time of operation, starting at 10.08 AM (8 AM, Indian time). Today, when the campaign was started, besides five people trapped in the cave, doctors, 3 Navy SEAL were also present.

Four children were safely evacuated during the first successful campaign on Sunday from Tham Long Cave, while on the second day of rescue operation four more children were taken out safely on Monday.

Recognized children are not identified. The group was trapped in the cave on June 23 because of heavy rains due to heavy rains, last year the divers found them alive.

According to the BBC’s report, Thai Naval Seal has confirmed the saving of children. Public Television has broadcast live video of the landing of helicopters near a hospital in Chiang Rai city. Children saved through helicopters were brought to the hospital.

The divers who worked on saving the first group of children were also involved in another campaign. Officials said that the conditions are better as on Sunday and rain has not affected the water level of the cave.

The official spokesman of this rescue operation Narongsak Osontakorn said at a press conference on Sunday that the rescue teams would join the campaign from 7 am to 5.00 pm on Monday morning.

He said that to prevent any kind of infection, children are not mixed with their families, but it is being considered that the kin can see them from across the mirror or from a distance.

The first child was taken out from the cave at 5.40 pm on Sunday and the second was taken 10 minutes later and two others were taken out after more than two hours.

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on whatsapp
WhatsApp

यह भी पढ़े ..

ट्रेंडिंग न्यूज़ ..

Add New Playlist