19 May :-
Today, there is another fire test in front of BS Yeddyurappa, who has pledged to take oath as the Chief Minister. After the Supreme Court order, Yeddyurappa has to prove the majority in the Karnataka assembly elections this evening. If he can do that, then his chair will be left, otherwise the opportunity to become a CM can get JDS’s HD Kumaraswamy.
Live Updates …
– 2:05 pm: According to sources, the figures for the majority can not be completed, instead of facing the floor test can resign, Yeddyurappa resigns. During the speech, Yeddyurappa can declare resignation. Preparation of farewell speech of 13 pages of Yeddyurappa.
– 1:45 pm: Instructions to the Congress MLAs that they can not meet BJP legislators. On doing so, they will be suspended. DK Shivkumar instructed all his MLAs not to go out of the House.
– 1:20 pm: The proceedings of the House adjourned for 3:30 o’clock.
– At 1:10 pm: Both Congress MLA Anand Singh and Pratap Gowda Patil met at Hotel Gold Finch. The DGP of Karnataka is also present in the hotel. Security arrangements were increased. Both the legislators did not come to the House for the proceedings.
– 1:00 pm: Congress released another audio clip. In the new clip, BS Yeddyurappa’s son, Vijayendra, is calling the wife of a Congress MLA’s phone call to pay bribe. It is alleged that in the clip, Vijayendra said that in order to support the Yeddyurappa government, a ministry and Rs 5 crore or Rs 15 crore are given.
– At 12:40 pm: Congress leader DK Shivkumar said that two of our MLAs have not reached the House, BJP’s Somasekhara Reddy did not even come to the shock because they are taking care of both of our MLAs.
– 12:35 pm: BJP MLA Somashekh Reddy also did not arrive in the House. So far 100 MLAs took oath.
– 12:31 pm: The name of Congress MLA Pratap Gowda was called, but not present in the House. JDS MLA HD Ravanna requested the Protem Speaker to give him special time for the basis of astrology base oath.
– 12:17 pm: Congress legislator Dinesh Gundarao and MB Patil interacted with them during the long sitting assembly session.
– 12:10 pm: Senior Congress leader Veerappa Moily made big allegations against BJP Moily said that our MLAs were made hostages Yeddyurappa is working on the second phase of operation Kamal. But we are confident about victory.