14 July :- Keeping in mind the mission 2019, in the hands of the Bharatiya Janata Party, PM Modi has started an electoral campaign indirectly. PM Modi is on a two-day tour of Uttar Pradesh. During his two-day tour of Purvanchal, PM Modi has to inaugurate many projects in Azamgarh, Varanasi and Mirzapur and also address rallies. In this sequence, PM Modi reached Azamgarh and laid the foundation of Purvanchal Expressway there. After this, he will inaugurate and commission 33 projects in Varanasi in the evening. It is being told that besides the prominent people including Governor Ram Naik, Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath, Deputy Chief Minister Keshav Prasad Maurya will be present. After laying the foundation of Purvanchal Expressway, Modi inaugurates and prepares 33 projects of Rs 936.95 crores.
Purvanchal Expressway will take UP, especially Eastern UP, to greater heights. More than Rs 23,000 Crore will be spent on it. All the cities, towns & places falling in the route will experience a change: PM Narendra Modi in Azamgarh pic.twitter.com/BijMwvmrVl
— ANI UP (@ANINewsUP) July 14, 2018
Attacking SP-BSP, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said, “Some political parties have done just politics in the name of Baba Saheb Ambedkar and Lohia ji. By seeking votes from the poor and the backward, by forming a government in their name these parties filled their safes and did nothing for the state.
– The Prime Minister said that the poles of all these parties have opened their attitude on the three divorces.
– Those who did not like to see each other, they are now together. All the people who are on bail, the people of the family who want to stop the development of the people.
PM Narendra Modi lays the foundation stone of Purvanchal Expressway in Azamgarh. pic.twitter.com/RdVxoPBVIC
— ANI UP (@ANINewsUP) July 14, 2018
– What has been done in the last one year in the command of Yogi ji, is unprecedented. You know well what the condition of the big criminals is.
– Not only the highways in Uttar Pradesh, but the waterway and airwaves are also working fast
This expressway is about to give new direction to the life of every farmer, farmer, weavers and pottery workers. With the formation of this road, the farmers of Purvanchal will be able to reach the big boards of the brothers, sisters, fruits, vegetables, milk in less time.
Today the public money is being used for the betterment of the people in Uttar Pradesh. The new work culture of the government will take the state to new heights.
– Not only the highways in Uttar Pradesh, but the waterway and airwaves are also working fast.
Before 2014, the length of national highways in the country were doubled today; more than the work done in the country before independence, the BJP Government has done it in 4 years.
– PM Modi said that more than 23,000 crore rupees will be spent on Purvanchal Expressway. This will change the picture of UP now. Due to the construction of this road, the distance of Ghazipur from Delhi will also be reduced by several hours.
– PM Modi praised the Yogi Sarkar and said that this government has fully engaged in the service of the people. The first thing is not now Now the public money is being spent for the public. One pie is being done with integrity. This changed work culture will take UP to a new height.
– PM Modi said that Uttar Pradesh has given a great opportunity to the Bharatiya Janata Party to work at the Center.
– PM Modi said that continuous work is being taken by the Central Government to lift the living standards of the farmers, poor, deprived, exploited and backward people of the country.
– PM Modi said that the BJP government in Uttar Pradesh has done the work of creating a good environment for development. By controlling crime and corruption, Yogi ji has done the job of investing in the state and making the business accessible to entrepreneurs.
– PM Modi started his address in Bhojpuri He said that a new chapter in the development of Uttar Pradesh is connected.
– PM Modi laid the foundation stone of Purvanchal Expressway in Azamgarh.