26 May :- There is good news for Mumbaikar and Goa. After 27 years, cruise service will be started on Mumbai-Goa road. Cruise tests have been started since Thursday. Cruise has traveled from Mumbai to Goa for the test.
If these tests are successful, this service will start immediately, otherwise the monsoon will have to wait till the end. The Mumbai Port Trust was working hard to start cruise service on Mumbai-Goa road. The investigation has started in the last few months.
It was reviewed whether the cruise service would be feasible on this route, whether the expected number of passengers would be available. After that the decision was taken to start this service.
One of the special features of Mumbai-Goa Cruzezsev
– Cruise capacity to carry 400 passengers
– Minimum fares for Mumbai to Goa are Rs. 7,500
– Seven categories of rent categories
– It is not yet clear how much the rent will be in the category
– Mumbai to Goa will complete the inter cruise in 15 hours
– 2-meal meals and walks by passengers during the journey
– Cruise swimming pool, 7 bars and 2 restaurants, ‘Spa’
– The journey will not stop, cruises will not stop at any port
– The cruise journey will start from Victoria Dock