05th Aug : Mumbai – Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis is communicating with the people of Maharashtra. This live chat is being done by the Chief Minister of the State Government Sahyadri Channel. The Chief Minister said that there is a dialogue to remove the confusion in the Maratha community and to give truth information. During this dialogue, Chief Minister gave the date line of Maratha reservation. Only the ordinance will not solve the question of reservation. However, the Chief Minister made it clear that till May the reservation process will be completed by November, the Mega recruitment will not be possible.
Reservation of Maratha community will be given without affecting other community reservation. But, the youth have made an emotional appeal to the youth not to commit suicide, to the youth of the Maratha movement. Only by removing an immediate ordinance, the question is not needed. State Revenue Commission’s report will arrive soon. The Chief Minister also said that the High Court has given the same order.
Chief Minister’s speech issues: –
* The state government has taken the entire legislative action to give reservation to the late Maratha community by the end of November by the end of November. The state government has started taking action in that direction
* Maratha community feels that injustice is done to them. I once again clarify that we have not started the mega recruitment process and will not start mega recruitment without proper legality of all the interests of scheduled castes, tribes, OBCs and Marathas.
* Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj’s role in protecting the property of the Raita Your tradition of running the state on Chhatrapati’s thoughts. Now the struggle is over. Let us all come together and keep Shiv Chhatrapati’s Maharashtra united. Take this progressive Maharashtra forward together.
* Instead of political turmoil, each has to come together as a component of this system and everyone should take the role of giving justice to this question. Take this appeal seriously, take the process of communication forward, take the matter seriously.
* Leaving the leadership of sensitive leaders will lead the entire society. It is possible to get out of the way communication. The government is always ready for communication, it is committed. This question is not to be involved in politics, not to use for competition. If that happens then Maharashtra will never forgive you.
Silence is important for investment-employment generation. The incident in Chakan and Aurangabad is very unfortunate. There is a need to think seriously about this.
* According to the EPFO data, employment generation of 8 lakhs in the organized sector alone. Most of the country’s 42 to 47 percent foreign investment came in the state. The main reason behind it is the state’s progress, skillful manpower, youthfulness and peaceful atmosphere.
* For the reservation, the state government also sought a report from the Tata Institute of Social Sciences. In many states, the organization has taken action to prepare a study report in many talukas. By the end of August, their reports will be expected.
See video –
My talk with citizens of Maharashtra… https://t.co/pztkas02m6
— Devendra Fadnavis (@Dev_Fadnavis) August 5, 2018