News Express24

site logo
Breaking News

Electricity shock: Three deaths in a single family

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on whatsapp
WhatsApp

03 July : – Three families of a single family died due to electric shock in Parbatta police station area of Khagadia district of Bihar today (Tuesday). The situation is being expressed in the village due to this incident. Police have registered the incident and the police are investigating further.

According to the police, Satish Singh, living in Bishahei village, was carrying a farmer’s bamboo near his house this morning. There was a wired wire on the bamboo. According to eyewitnesses, cutting of bamboo, they were contacted in the above electrical tissue and the electric current started flowing. Satish Singh was shocked by this. The boy and his wife ran to save him after the father realized that electricity was shocking. Three people were shocked when they tried to save each other. Eyewitnesses quickly took them to the hospital. But the doctor said he died before the treatment.

Satish Singh (50), wife Ghrani Devi (47) and son Arvind Singh (16) are among the dead, according to information provided by the police station in-charge Vinodkumar Singh. The body of the three bodies has been sent to the hospital for postmortem. The whole matter is being investigated.

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on whatsapp
WhatsApp

यह भी पढ़े ..

ट्रेंडिंग न्यूज़ ..

Add New Playlist