23 sep : news express 24 :-
Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the Ayushman Bharat scheme on Sunday afternoon in Jharkhand’s capital Ranchi. The prime name of this scheme is the prime minister’s scheme. Now the poor will be treated like rich people. While inaugurating the scheme, Narendra Modi said that the poor will get all the facilities.
Agar aap America, Canada aur Mexico, in tino deshon ki aabadi ko bhi jod dein, to unki kul sankhya is yojana ke labharthiyon ki sankhya ke karib hi hogi: PM Narendra Modi at launch of healthcare scheme Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY) in Jharkhand's Ranchi pic.twitter.com/67zwkw0Fxq
— ANI (@ANI) September 23, 2018
Under this scheme, more than 10 crore households in the country ie more than 50 crore people will get free health insurance. This half-hour program will be shown live by video conferencing. The program has been organized in Prabhat Tara Maidan.
– Beneficiaries will get insurance cover up to five lakhs.
– You are eligible for that, no, contact number 14555.
– Health centers will be started in 1.5 lakh villages.
– Implementation of Life Insurance Scheme on September 25
– 1300 diseases, including cancer, heart disease, kidney stones, liver disease, diabetes, have been included in this scheme.
Under this scheme, poor people will get better treatment in private hospitals.